How do I reset an account password on Workplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
Users can only reset their own passwords if SSO isn't enabled.
Reset someone else's password
To reset a user's password, you need to be a System Administrator or Account Manager.
- From your News Feed, click Admin Panel in the left menu.
- Click the People tab.
- Find the user account whose password you'd like to reset.
- Click to the right and select Force Password Reset.
- Force Password Reset? popup should appear with Confirm and Cancel prompts.
- Click Confirm. A password reset prompt should appear.
- Click OK.
The user will have their credentials reset and a claim email will be sent to them to set up a new password.
Reset your own password
- Click your profile picture in the bottom left.
- Click Settings.
- Select Security and Login.
- Click Edit to the right of Change Password.